ISTOM is located in Cergy-Pontoise, a young, open and dynamic town near Paris, particularly suitable for students and junior executives.
Cergy-Pontoise in brief:
- Excellent location: 30 minutes to Paris, 1h30 to the Normandy beaches, 30 minutes to the Charles De Gaulle and Beauvais airports.
- A green, modern and young town, 36% of its inhabitants under 25.
- A university town with nearly 30,000 students within 14 renowned higher education schools (ESSEC, UCP, ENSEA, etc.).
- A technopolitan town with 3,700 companies, 17 business parks with a large number of head offices and subsidiaries of large-size companies as welle as many SMEs.
- Easy access by public transport, in particular with an RER train to Paris every 10 minutes.
- A culture and leisure town: libraries, theatres, exhibitions, water sports, collective sports, sports associations, pools, cinemas, shopping centres, etc.
- Many halls of residence near the school.
Around the school, you will find the accommodation, catering and leisure facilities.