Procedure for admission in the 1st year - 2012/2013
ISTOM admits candidates:
For the 1st year:
- From terminale Scientifque,
- From terminale STAV, STL, STI and a good scientific level,
- From terminale ES, option Maths, and an excellent scientific level.
For enrolment at ISTOM, proceed as follows:
Online enrolment via the admission post-bac website: www.admission-postbac.fr
An application form will be sent by post up to 2nd April:
- handwritten motivation letter, wish form (can be downloaded and printed out after validating the wishes on APB).
- copy of the school reports in lower sixth, final year and current year, copies of the results of the baccalaureate degree and baccalaureate in French.
- any document allowing us to examine your school course or likely to complement your application, a certificate of medical fitness to practise sports and physical exercise.
School-record based eligibility:
Based on school results and reports and an accompanying letter to be submitted with the application, eligible candidates are invited to sit a competitive exam .
Competitive exam and interview in Cergy:
> Written exam: 4 MCQ papers - general knowledge, English, math, biology (S final year program, excluding options).
> Oral: Candidate motivation interview (personal and career objectives, aptitudes, etc.).
No annals of the previous examinations will be supplied.
* For foreign candidates or candidates residing abroad or in a Overseas Department and Territory, a special competitive exam may be arranged locally.
Non-French-speaking foreign candidates must testify to a sufficient level of command of the French language - level B2.
Contact : Marie-Hélène PARDIES email@example.com