Understand, through active collaboration, what is solidarity, international cooperation or local development organization.
The students will be assessed on the following criteria:
- collaboratin and the quality of their action
- analysis of the action in which they took part by situant dans le champ plus large of a development situation
- analyse the host organization in its environment
The students, divided into groups of 3 to 4, look for the structure of a recognized partner.
It is a structure that operates either in the field of international solidarity or cooperation or in the field of local and culture development.
The collaboration with this structure may be in one of the following ways:
- either the group has its own project
- or the group collaborates technically to a pre-existing action
The field may be:
- abroad (meaning “outside France”):
in this case, the mission will take place during the summer, after completion of the internship on a farm, for 2 weeks minimum, with underlying agreement.
- Or in France:
in this case, the mission may stretch over the year, in Cergy or nearby
Each group is followed up by a supervisor who:
- Accompany the group in the appropriation of the conditions of the exercise, validates the intention of the group as soon as a partner structure and a solidarity mission have been found.
- Assess the group after completion based on the aforementioned objectives